Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Back!

For this past year, I've been asking myself whether I should continue blogging. It's almost a year since my last post, and now I finally decided YES I SHOULD!

Well for me, blogging isn't really about letting the public know what I've been up to or so. To me, it's more about expressing my feelings here when I don't have anywhere else to express. That's why most of my blog posts are most of the time very emotional. People don't complain when they're happy do they?
Well of course sometimes Ido blog to share what I've been up to... but you get what I mean.

A lot has happened this past year. People come and go, people grow.

Well if you guys don't know, I have a dog and he's 1 years old already :D
His name is Coco, a toy poodle, and extremely adorable as you can see!

Me, posing. Finally with longer hair now.

Me, posing again. Was trying out this cool app from Google Chrome called 'Webcam Toy'.

We're now together for 18 months (:

the bunch that never fail to make me laugh hard.


People say we look alike, but nyah I don't think so. Here's May Lyn (:

SISTA! 

ALSO! I continued my Contact Lens business. You guys can check it out over here.
Not only selling GEO Lens, but also a new brand called Beuberry (:
Do support!



till then (:

No comments: