Saturday, October 2, 2010

what went wrong?

I think maybe something is really wrong with my stomach. I always get indigestion and it takes two days for me to recover from ONE gastric. Who the hell needs 2 freakin days to recover from gastric? So I've been sick on and off for the past week and it really doesn't help at all because SO MANY assignments are due the next 2 weeks. I have 2 assignments due Monday and 1 presentation on Tuesday. 
Life is great.

Thanks God I felt a LITTLE better when it was time to attend Steph's (my cousin) birthday dinner at Vanity Mansion. First time going there tho. I know, jakun much. The place was not bad, especially the toilet, it was humongous, no joke. My sister was holding the camera the whole time and she didn't take any pictures of the toilet so I can't really show you how it looks (:





After dinner, all the parents, uncle and aunty, grandparents and the underages left the place for Steph to party with her friends and also us, cousins. Except my sister since she's only 15 haha! It wasn't exactly fun because her friends were all ... hmm lets just say older than my age, or maybe much older. and plus, I couldn't drink because I was sick. 


will be watching Dinner for Schmucks with Nigel later on at Mid Valley (:
Hopefully it's gonna be good cause I couldn't watch Eat, Pray, Love or Charlie St. Cloud ):

I should really finish up my assignments ):
till then!
xo.


No comments: