Monday, September 27, 2010

still trying, but barely breathing.

Two days of working with Digi was TIRING.
Supposed to work from 10-10 but because of the standby and etc etc, 
so we had to standd for almost 14 hours.
Crowd was crazy as usual, more than 1000 units were sold. I guess wherever you walk now you can see people using iPhone 4. 



 ze girls (:

Couldn't take more pictures because we were really busy the whole time. 
People kept coming in non stop, even after 10. 
For those who missed the Digi event and want to purchase the iPhone 4 with iDigi plan, proceed to Solaris Mont Kiara because apparently they still have stock over there (:


I really thought things are finally working out just the way it should. Sometimes I'm just so tired of trying anymore, but the minute I think of our good times I try so hard to hold on. Is it because we're not compatible or it is just cause we're giving in too much to each other? I wish I knew what to do to make things all better. Don't leave me alone to do all the work, we're in this together.


So many series to watch but so little time,
Two and A Half Men
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
Brothers & Sisters
How I Met Your Mother
Glee

and I have plenty of movies in my external which I haven't watch.
I wonder when will I finish watching them haha.

Assignment datelines are coming up again from next week onwards.
I really hope I don't procrastinate this time and leave it all to the last day. I HOPE.
(:


till then.
xo

No comments: