Thursday, October 21, 2010

time flies, it really does.

I AM BACK PEOPLE! :D
Much apologies for the hiatus.
We finished our second wave of assignment last week so I'm like taking a break FOR AWHILE, cause the last wave of assignments are coming up and things are gonna get busy and stressed up again ):

So I went to Kuantan with my family last weekend to attend my mummy's company annual dinner which was held at the Swiss Garden Resort

Every year they have themes for their dinner and it was Waka Waka Welcome to Africa this year. Obviously due to the World Cup thingy. 






I didn't really get to enjoy the stay at the hotel because it was only one night and the pool smells like pee. Yes, I know, effing gross, but the beach was okay. I think the weather was too hot and even the sea water was warm. First time in my life I wasn't complaining feeling cold in sea water. 



It's gonna be the 6th month with baby tomorrow (:
Time flies, really. It feels like it was just weeks ago we started going out.
Despite all the obstacles and big fights we've been through, I want you to know I never regret giving it another shot, after 6 years. (That's if you're even reading this -_-)
I love you!

AND, for those who have a Tumblr account.
Check mine out and follow me!


till then.
xo.

No comments: