Sunday, November 7, 2010

it's ending, isn't it?


Truth is, I haven't been feeling very happy about everything recently.
Whether it's my work in uni, relationship with friends or boyfriend.
It's as if nothing feels right anymore, feels like I have no one to go to. 
and here I am, expressing myself by blogging, hoping I'll feel better like all the other times. 

Arguments, arguments and more arguments which kills me.
 I'm so lost I have no clue what to do. 
I don't want to let go, yet it feels so hard to hold on. 
Everyone else seems to be busy with their own life, their own problems to handle. It's like everyone feels the same way - not wanting to add on more troubles for others, so we all tend to have less heart to heart talk sessions. Everyone's drifting apart. 

I used to be able to blog better when I'm feeling down cause I have so much to say and express.
But now, I'm just speechless.



I miss you, 
I miss all of you.



No comments: