Saturday, September 25, 2010

Met up with Esther, Kah Joon and I-Ting at Picadilly since I-Ting was leaving for London already and we didn't attend her farewell :(




It's amazing how we knew each other since primary school and we still keep in touch until now. Even though we're not as close as we used to be but at least we're still talking (: drifted apart during high school but still managed to enter singing competitions together during our first and last year of high school - CHS Idol. It was REALLY fun! :D I really miss primary days tho, when we were all still so naive and we only knew how to have fun and not worry about anything else other than not getting good grades. 

I-Ting, if you're reading this, 
I hope you have a blast over there and don't get too naughty like I said in my text :p 
Don't remember to call when you're back okay! <3


Went over to Pavilion at night to watch The Legend of Chen Zhen with the boyfriend. 
The action parts were good, but the love story was boring. 

Gonna be working over the weekend for Digi as mentioned in the previous post. So I guess I'll be updating after my work ends cause it's a freakin 10-10 job. It's 2:30am now and I think I should try to get some sleep (:

till then.
xo

I see sparks again (: 

No comments: