Friday, September 24, 2010


As we all know, iPhone 4 has finally arrived Malaysia after so long!
Rates have been officially revealed by both Maxis and Digi.
Honestly, I don't really like iPhone 4 cause of its shape, I think it's too squarish. 
but of course the best part of the phone is that it has flash and also a 3g camera (:
I'll be working at Quill BMW showroom this weekend for the Digi roadshow for the launch of iPhone 4. 
Go check out Digi's official website for the promotions and stuff like that.

After training for work, I rushed back and attended Sze Yiing's surprise birthday dinner.
We ate at Secret of Louisiana, some restaurant at Kelana Plaza I think, I couldn't really remember because Nigel was driving and I wasn't concentrating on the road (: 
The place was really nice, first time going there. Actually I didn't even know the existence of the plaza haha.

Didn't get to take pictures of the birthday girl with birthday cake cause we were late ):

I remember those days where I kept complaining during the holidays that I wished I had assignments to do. Now, I'm drowning in my pile of assignments I feel like dying ):
I'm so lazy to do anything at all. Everything is writing, writing and writing.
and the fact that we're so good at procrastinating makes it so much worse because it ends up with doing research, and writing 1k+ words over one night.
I REALLY hope I don't fail anything throughout my whole 3 years of degree if not my parents would kill me.
People always say Mass Comm is the easiest course, but seriously, try taking the course. I bet you'll regret saying that it's the easiest! :p

Now it's time for Glee season 2 (:


till then.
xo

No comments: