Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the restart button.

So, I've decided to start blogging again.
I know it's been quite awhile since I blogged. I have many reasons why I stopped but one of them was because I opened a Tumblr account and yes, it's AWEOMSE (:
so whoever who has a Tumblr account, please do follow me.

Just so all my readers know, 
I've already started my Bachelor of Arts in Taylor's University College. 
And, I've been in a relationship with a guy (5 months today) (: 
I've been super duper busy with assignments since it's 100% assignments and we have no exams.


Of course every relationship has its ups and downs.
Whether it is friends or boyfriends or even family.
To be very honest, 
I think that my relationship with my best friend has drifted very, very far apart, 
and at some point I don't even know if we can save it anymore.
I guess, that's life.


till then.
xo


it's true, sometimes I wish you would just leave, 
and never turn back because I couldn't do it on my own.
I'm selfish, I know.

No comments: