Monday, November 7, 2011

someone like you.

Beer Factory, Sunway Giza

so much work, but so little time.

I hate it that when I have assignments I just HAVE to wait until the last minute and let the due date be my motivation to finish it fast. Not a good habit, I admit. Tons of assignments due this week but still tried to dig out some time to spend with loved ones (:

So many 21st birthdays to attend this year, making me feel a little old. Just the thought of turning 21 next year is quite exciting but it also means Uni is gonna end soon and I'll have to say hello to the real world.

Han Siong, ze birthday boy. & Estelle.




Life's tough dear, we all know that. 
It takes the right person to advice you until you are ready to accept that the truth hurts. 
People come and go, and everything happens for a reason. 
Stay strong, and smile.



No comments: