Monday, March 29, 2010

if you only knew.

Smile, is what I wanna do.

Happy, is what I wanna be.

Love, is what I wanna feel.


Went out with the girls last night and also just now (:
Chilled at Tarbush whole afternoon cause Tasha wanted shisha.
Zhu Sien introduced Monopoly Deal to us.
Now we have a new game to play at Simon's!
even tho Neno and Tasha didn't like the game cause they were blur and they couldn't win!

College won't be starting until Wednesday.
Another one last day of holiday tomorrow.
but I still can't wait for college to start.
Whether's it's a form of distraction or a way to fill my free time,
or even to spend time laughing my ass off with the girls.

I REALLY wanna upload pictures from our outings but Zhu Sien has all the pictures!
and with her being the only one having the pictures,
God knows when will we even be able to see them.
till then (:


What if?

No comments: