Thursday, March 25, 2010

catch me.


Somehow, a lot of thinking has been done today, such a tiring day.
Thinking back on all my past relationships,
the way I handled things when all of it ended.

It's funny how people can go so low and the sudden lost of all pride and dignity just for love.
Yes, I used to beg and cry day and night for my ex boyfriends to come back when the relationship ended.
I know, pathetic much, but that was how I was back then.
It was so hard to accept the fact that what you once treasure and love so much is long gone,
no longer the same, and it's time to let go, and move on.

Like they say, everything has its first.
And this time, it's my first,
that I had to go through a heartbreak on my own.
No one else to fall back to, or rather I realize I just shut everyone off.
I needed the silence, needed the space to think things through.
Yes, he is that important to me.

And it was tough,
I couldn't sleep,
I couldn't eat,
there was too much pain to bear.

I don't know why it took so long for me to realize this,
but I realize that this time, I never begged.
He was so sure of what he wanted and how his priorities have changed.
He knew what was gonna make him happy.
I didn't wanna get in the way, I didn't wanna make things hard for him.
I wanted him to be happy.
I didn't wanna be a burden.
I love you enough to let you go.

It's time.
I'm sure things will fall into place eventually.
and if we belong together, we will be. (:

I Love You, youknowido.




No comments: