Wednesday, February 24, 2010

long gone.

We celebrated Neno's birthday 2 weeks back at MOS.
I know, I know, it was ages ago.
but stupid facebook wouldn't let Zhu Sien upload the photos so I only got all the photos last night. (:










It was one great night.
but of course the stay over at Tasha's place was even better!
We surprised Neno with a cake! (:
and also a handbag which she thought was for Zhu Sien,
and a lace jacket which she thought was sold out the next day she went and buy it.
this is how much we love you Neno! (:






more pictures on facebook! (:
Neno's Birthday
The Stay Over



As they say, relationships come and go.
but friends will remain as friends always.
Yes, it's true.
Unless that certain friend of yours isn't the person you knew anymore.
I'm disappointed, really disappointed.
but I guess it's okay cause the girl he used to love was dead long time ago.
i wish you well.

No comments: