Wednesday, February 10, 2010

it's about time.

they asked if you were my other half, if you were my best friend, if you were everything.
it was a yes, without any doubt.

So it was the last day of finals today (:
that was the end of my 2nd semester.
one more semester left and I'm gonna start degree!

went out with the crazy people today after exams (:
shisha-ed for almost 4 hours.
it was one hell of a crazy day. laughed till we all had stomach aches or cramps.
but it was worth all the time and money. (:
at least it made me get my mind off things.

tasha, neno, debbie.

sien, hannis.
debbie, neno.


thanks to Neno,
more than half of our pictures are gone because she ACCIDENTALLY deleted it.
how nice of her.


I'm having one a half months of sem break now.
so if anyone would like to catch up please do ring me up! :p
till then.


Should I give up?
or should I just keep chasing pavements?
Even if it leads nowhere,
or would it be a waste?

No comments: