Saturday, March 20, 2010

can you lift me up?

:D :D :D :D :D
College is finally starting soon.
ONE MORE WEEK TO GO.
I'm so excited.
I hope we don't shift to lakeside so soon! ):
one of the main reason is because of the food there, everyone's complaining.
Car park is not an issue for me since I don't have a freakin car (dad don't wanna buy for me) -.-

Just received a text message from Zhu Sien.
ATTENTION TO ALL LCS PEOPLE!
We'll be moving to lakeside campus after the one week holiday during April 19th.
IT IS CONFIRMED.*fuck*
(:


I don't remember the last time I feel life is this tough.
I guess it's a phase everyone has to go through.
Always thought practice makes perfect,
We've all been through this before so many times,
why does it still feel as painful as ever.
Everyone seems to be tired of all the crap and bullshits.
I guess we all just need a break.

Did I say something stupid?
There goes one more mistake.
Do I bore you with my problems?
Is that why you turn away?
Do you know how hard I tried
To become what you want me to be?
Take me,
This is all that I've got
Allison Irahet - Scars

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing,
Just prayed to God that I don't believe in.
What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I suppose to do when I'm all choked up and you're okay?
I'm falling to pieces.
The Script - Breakeven

No comments: